What I Learned From My EDC Vegas 2012 Experience
- Buy a fuckin Shuttle Pass next year. I spent over $300 on Taxi fares ALONE.
- I have a lot more patience than I thought I had. Waiting in line for over 2 hours was considered speedy.
- Drink shit tons of water to prevent dehydration. It’s a different kind of heat there as compared to Texas.
- Plan meet ups BEFORE arriving at the venue. Cell phones are practically useless once you get there.
- Take time to see all the attractions. I missed out on so many things this year.
Looking Back At Old Blog Entries
March 21st, 2009
My last night in Houston, my cousin, his brother-in-law, and myself stumbled upon a psychic’s business. We were curious, so we went inside. My cousin had his palm read first and was the test for validity. Based on how the psychic read him justified whether or not the rest of us were going to participate. My cousin was seated next to her, his brother-in-law was next to him, and I was seated across from the psychic. While giving my cousin’s reading, she told him the guy sitting next to him, the brother-in-law, had love for him. She then pointed to me and said, “but this guy has even more love for you, he cares about you a lot.” She was right. Family by marriage is not the same as Blood Family. After she was finished with my cousin’s reading, I decided this was too good an opportunity to pass.
Basically, this is what she told me.
“You are very strong. You value honesty and loyalty. You don’t like to have many friends, but the friends you do have are close. You like to eat bacon. You have high blood pressure. You need to start taking garlic pills. You will move to California. Your apartment there is very nice and clean. You love money and will make a lot in California. You are very talented. What’s this about writing? You like to write, but you don’t share it with people. Share it. You also love music. You might do something with writing music. You will be traveling to an island very soon. I see nice beaches and beautiful waters. I also see a trip to Vegas. You won’t get arrested or ever go to jail. You will live until you are 90 years old and will not have heart problems, stroke, or get cancer.”
- I once held weight lifting records.
- Those are the two most important qualities I look for in people.
- Quality over quantity
- My FAVORITE FOOD
- I was diagnosed with high blood pressure a year and a half ago
- Moving to Cali is very feasible
- Of course I love money
- I have many writings unshared with the world
- Of course I love music
- I was given a trip to Puerto Rico for graduation but turned it down. I eventually took a trip to Hawaii. Thus the nice beaches and beautiful waters.
- EDC Vegas
- Live to 90?? I hope not
All three of our readings were very on point and we were in awe. The stuff she revealed, only people close to us would know. There are some who have the power; there are others who just talk.
She has the power.